4DB EXTREME Weather Firestarter Ferrocerium Magnesium Fatwood Tinder
• An all-in-one bushcraft and survival firestarting tool that excels in harsh outdoor conditions.
• The combination of Hot burning Magnesium, globs of hot sparks from the ferrocerium rod and the natural waterproof pine resin fatwood handle allows for simple firestarting capabilities in any weather conditions mother nature can throw at you.
• Easy to use by scraping off a little of each meterial with a knife or sharp edge, add a hot spark from the ferrocerium rod provided and you will have a hot sustainable fire.
• Clip to any bag with the 4DB camouflage carabiner and 550 paracord lanyard.
• Each Extreme Weather Firestarter has it’s own unique look and is hand carved. They are approximately 6-6.5″ in total length. This does not include lanyard and carabiner.
• Magnesium burns at an extreme temperature of 5,610 degrees fahrenheit and the ferrocerium throws sparks that reach 5,430 fahrenheit. Combined these are the supreme firestarter. Carry fire with you at all times and the security of 4DB quality firestarters.
16mm x 90mm (.62″ x 3.5″) Pure Magnesium burns at 5,610 degrees fahrenheit
8mm x 80mm (.31″ x 3.1″) Ferro Rod burns at 5,430 fahrenheit
6″ total length with Missouri self harvested fatwood natural firestarter waterproof tinder each with unique handcrafted look
28″ Deep Woods snake braid 550 paracord
4DB Camouflage Carabiner (not rated for climbing purposes)